Shia LaBeouf’s reported Mardi Gras bar crawl in New Orleans has staff calling out tense moments and shocking behavior.

The Mardi Gras celebration is known for loud music, packed streets, and nonstop parties. However, this year, Shia LaBeouf reportedly became part of the chaos.
The actor, who has said he is sober and has blamed past abusive behavior toward ex-girlfriend FKA Twigs on alcoholism, was seen moving through bars in New Orleans for several days.
As Fat Tuesday approached, workers at different spots in Uptown claimed that LaBeouf's weekend stood out for all the wrong reasons.
Shia LaBeouf's Tense Night At Ms. Mae's During Parade Madness

The most dramatic moment happened Sunday night at Ms. Mae's, a 24-hour dive bar at the corner of Napoleon and Magazine.
Shia LaBeouf arrived without a shirt and without cash as the Bacchus super-krewe parade rolled down St. Charles Avenue.
The streets were filled with thousands of people holding go-cups, catching "throws," and watching floats and marching bands pass by.
Speaking to The Hollywood Reporter, Ms. Mae's doorman Robert Skuse described LaBeouf as "inebriated" and "somewhat belligerent."
In the middle of the busy scene, Skuse said, "He did the 'Do you know who I am?' bit."
Many people inside did know who he was and asked for group Instagram photos, which he agreed to take.
A bartender who had served him earlier in the week said, "He was so nice on Thursday."
However, Sunday was different. Staff said LaBeouf tried to "be a celebrity bartender," and that is when things turned tense.
Bartender Kyle Catarouch explained, "He asked me three times if he could use his credit card," even though the bar has at least 50 "Cash Only" signs.
She replied, "Why don't you go back and dig holes?," a clear reference to his 2003 movie "Holes." He was asked to leave and left reluctantly but without drama.
LaBeouf's Other Uptown Stops Raise Eyebrows
Ms. Mae's was not the only place where Shia LaBeouf was seen. Witnesses said he was at Dos Jefes, a cigar bar and live jazz club, on Thursday evening.
One unnamed patron said, "He was louder than everyone and was giving acting instructions to a girl at the bar."
He also stopped by 45 Tchoup, a spot along the parade route. There, the mood seemed calmer. Co-owner Deb Shatz confirmed, "Yeah, he was here, and he was totally chill."
She added, "He came twice: the weekend before last and then Friday. He dipped his card but left without signing, so we added a 20 percent gratuity."
From conversations with people who met him, LaBeouf said he was staying at a luxury Airbnb in Uptown, where the big parades pass through.
Staff at Brothers III Lounge also reported seeing him at their legendary Magazine Street dive.
Shia LaBeouf's Reputation Adds Weight To The Weekend
LaBeouf's actions during Mardi Gras have drawn extra attention because of his past.
The actor has spoken openly about sobriety and about how alcohol played a role in harmful behavior toward FKA Twigs.
Recall that in 2020, FKA Twigs filed a high-profile lawsuit against LaBeouf, accusing him of sexual battery, assault, and infliction of emotional distress stemming from their relationship between 2018 and 2019.
The singer alleged that her ex-boyfriend subjected her to "relentless abuse," claiming he physically assaulted her, including choking her, throwing her against a car, and threatening to crash a vehicle unless she professed love.
FKA Twigs also alleged that LaBeouf emotionally manipulated and isolated her during their time together after they met on the set of "Honey Boy."
She also claimed he knowingly transmitted a sexually transmitted disease to her and engaged in controlling behavior throughout the relationship.
LaBeouf denied all of the abuse allegations, and his legal team contested the claims, leading to years of delays and legal disputes.
LaBeouf And FKA Twigs Reach Settlement
In July 2025, FKA Twigs and Shia LaBeouf reached a private settlement to end the long-running sexual battery and abuse lawsuit, bringing the case to a close just weeks before it was scheduled to go to trial.
As the BBC reported, the attorneys of both sides, Bryan Freedman and Shawn Holley, issued a joint statement after the settlement saying, "Committed to forging a constructive path forward, we have agreed to settle our case out of court."
They also added that while the settlement details would remain private, they wished each other personal happiness, professional success, and peace in the future.
In addition to the settlement, FKA Twigs filed a request to dismiss the complaint with prejudice, meaning she cannot refile the claims later.
FKA Twigs Doesn't Feel Safe Despite Settlement With Shia LaBeouf
Three months after the settlement, FKA Twigs broke her silence on the decision, revealing that she still didn't feel safe.
In an interview with The Hollywood Reporter, the British songwriter was asked whether the settlement brought her a sense of security, and she answered plainly, "No, I wouldn't say I feel safe."
She noted that the private settlement reached in July 2025 hadn't erased the effects of what she described as a difficult and traumatic period in her life.
Rather than focusing on her own healing alone, she said she had chosen to get involved with domestic violence and sexual assault awareness organizations, including Sistah Space and No More, hoping to help others who have experienced similar situations.
"I think it's less about me at this point and more about looking forward. Just, you know, moving on with my life," she said.
Cardi B Drops Explosive Stefon Diggs Revelation Live On Stage
Former 'ANTM' Judge Jay Manuel Says Watchers Need To 'Honor Everyone's Truth' Amid Backlash
Hollywood Whispers Grow Over Kelly Osbourne's Frail Frame
Mehcad Brooks Claps Back At Critic Over James Van Der Beek GoFundMe
Anderson Cooper Announces Exit From '60 Minutes' After 20 Years